Greenpower Motor Company, Inc. seeks Project Manager to join its team.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering Management or a closely related field required.
- 24 months experience required.
- Experience must be in a position that involved managing orders for vehicles by transit authorities.
- Respond to RFPs (Request for Proposals) for the provision of electric vehicles to transit authorities and private customers
- Manage processing electric vehicle orders from transit authorities and private customers
- Optimize the project management process, create and implement orders for production team to follow in producing bespoke electric vehicles
- Serve as liaison between customers, vendors and all company internal departments such as engineering, manufacturing and purchasing
- Ensure that electric vehicles are being built per customer specification and delivered on time with good quality
- Report to President regarding project status
Email your resume to [email protected]
You can also mail your resume to:
8885 Haven Avenue, Suite 150
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730